An Alternative to traditional dental insurance and a solution for patients with no insurance.
West River Dental Care wants to make it as easy as possible to help keep your oral health at its best. This is why West River Dental Care has developed this plan. It is meant for the uninsured individual or someone who does not have access to traditional dental benefits through their employer.
This plan will enable you and your family to obtain all needed dental services at our office at a reasonable cost without the headaches of having to deal with insurance company paperwork, deductibles, waiting periods or service limitations.
- $375 for the first family member ($450 value)
- $345 for each additional family member
- 12 month term effective from the sign up date to renewal date
- Comprehensive oral exam (two/year) 100%
- Regular periodontal cleaning (two/year) 100%
- Fluoride (two/year), through age 18 100%
- Necessary x-rays annually 100%
- All other services offered to you at a 15% discount
Terms and Limitations
- This is an in-office discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance policy
- It is good only at West River Dental Care. Therefor, if you are referred to a specialist, they will not offer this discount
- It is Non-Refundable - no refunds are given if a member and/or spouse or children do not use the plan, relocate or obtain dental insurance
- Applies to dental services only, products are not included
- Payment for services are due at the time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through CARECREDIT, the discount is reduced to 10% due to merchant fees.
- Botox and Juvederm services are not included
- Orthodontic services are not included
- Plans and fees are subject to change annually.